Enter assigned studio and wait at the door at least 6' apart
Temperature Check, Health Questions, & Sanitizer
OR skip the line by answering questions before class on the Parent Portal!
Student will wait in designated space marked on floor or barre
All high-touch areas will be sanitized between classes
Air purifier will be used in Studio A during classes
Props will be designated to each student & sanitized between use
Designated socially-distanced space for each student marked on floor or barre
Movable floor dots used when students wait for turns going across floor
No hand-holding or touching activities
Stickers will be given instead of stamps at the end of class
Students will sanitize their hands again at the end of class
Students will leave from assigned studio.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19, and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Radiance Ballet has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Radiance Ballet can not guarantee that my student will not become infected with COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of my student and others, including, but not limited to staff, other students, and their families.
I voluntarily seek dance instruction provided by Radiance Ballet and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread for EACH and EVERY CLASS in which my student is in attendance.
I attest that my student will only attend class if she:
* is not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* has not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* has not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe my student has been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19.
* My student has not been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* My student is following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Radiance Ballet harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Radiance Ballet. I understand that this release discharges Radiance Ballet from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Radiance Ballet. This liability waiver and release extends to Radiance Ballet together with all employees.